Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
All Family and Marital Problems and Relationship Problems
• Holds a Ph.D. in Psychology and Family Counseling from Canada.
• Attended a training course in short therapy and anecdotal therapy.
• Holds the Stanford Binet application, the fifth picture, the Egyptian Association of Psychologists - Ranem.
• Holds a diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming from the Canadian Center for Studies and Human Development
• Holds a Montessori diploma in raising children from the American Center for Montessori Education
• Received the challenges of psychological treatment errors and failures from the Egyptian Association of Psychologists - Ranem
• Holds a certificate of professionalism, craftsmanship, and confidence from the Paul Weitz Training Center - Toronto - CanadaProfessional
• Has a mental health training program
• Obtained a course in narrative therapy
• Holds a course in commitment and acceptance therapy
• Holds a course in trauma treatment
• Practical experience from the year (2000) until now in the field of training, education, and consultancy.
• Founder of Al-Fokhari Center for Family Counseling and Human Development - Cairo 2007.
• Member of the Association of Psychologists in Canada.
• Member of the College of Psychotherapists in Canada.
• Member of the Egyptian Society for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
• Member of the Canadian Association of Psychotherapists and Consultants
• Member of the International Association of Psychological Consultants.
I am grateful to have met Dr. Zacharia. There aren't enough words to describe how good this experience is. Very thoughtful and professional and humble and experienced.. very respectful and I am sure this is going to be life changing!Looking forward for more sessions