Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
Child psychological support, disaster and crisis management, anxiety and trauma management, sexual and physical violence
• Holds a Bachelor of Arts, Department of Psychology, from Cairo University.
• Online workshops on psychological report writing techniques by the Psychological Research Center, Cairo University.
• An online training course on anxiety and trauma management from Edraak.
• Psychological support for disaster and crisis management" course by the Children's Psychological and Cultural Services Foundation.
• Advanced training that provides psychological support to children suffering from sexual and physical violence by the Egyptian Red Crescent headquarters.
• Deputy Director of the Discover Center for Psychological Services part-time (psychologist, individual psychological sessions, psychological workshops).
• Coordinator of psychosocial support for mental health in the Egyptian Red Crescent.
• Facilitator of psychological support activities for victims of the terrorist incident in North Sinai, in cooperation with the United States Agency for International Development.