Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
Psychological support, psychological counseling, disaster management, anxiety and trauma management, sexual and physical violence
• Holds a Bachelor of Arts, Department of Psychology, from Cairo University.
• Attended Online workshops on psychological report writing techniques by the Psychological Research Center, Cairo University.
• Attended an onnline training course on anxiety and trauma management from Edraak.
• Psychological support for disaster and crisis management" course by the Children's Psychological and Cultural Services Foundation.
• Advanced training that provides psychological support to children suffering from sexual and physical violence by the Egyptian Red Crescent headquarters.
• Worked as Deputy Director of the Discover Center for Psychological Services part-time (psychologist, individual psychological sessions, psychological workshops).
• Worked as Coordinator of psychosocial support for mental health in the Egyptian Red Crescent.
• Worked as Facilitator of psychological support activities for victims of the terrorist incident in North Sinai, in cooperation with the United States Agency for International Development.
اول مره احس ان حد فاهمنى