Psychological support for children, behavior modification, behavioral modification for children with diabetes and children with determination.
- Holds a Bachelor’s of Science and Education Department of Kindergarten from Helwan University.
- Holds a Master's degree in mental health from Helwan University.
- Holds a Professional Diploma in Child Education from Helwan University.
- Holds a Diploma in mental health from Helwan University.
- Certified trainer from the Arab Council for Training from Ain Shams University.
- Worked as a kindergarten teacher at Future Pioneers Language Schools.
- Worked as a kindergarten teacher at Al-Azhar Al-Sharif.
- Voluntarily worked in psychological support and adjustment for children with diabetes and their families
- Gave more than one lecture in the activities of the World Diabetes Day on psychological support and behavioral modification affiliated to Al Hill Hospital for Health Insurance.
- Worked as a psychologist and behavior modification specialist at the Nama Center for Diabetes, Endocrinology, and Growth.
- Participated in the book I understand sugar by Dr. Amr Omar in the educational part.