Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
Specialized in :
Social phobia, personality disorders, sexual problems, obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, relationships, depression, marital therapy using the Gottman model,
· Holds a Bachelor's degree in the Faculty of Arts, Department of Psychology and Sociology, Ain Shams University
· Holds a Bachelor of Arts, Faculty of Arts, Department of Psychology, Tanta University.
· Holds a Diploma in Applied Drama for Society and Empowerment from the United Nations Women's Organization.
· Received cognitive behavioral therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
· Worked as a psychological consultant at the United Nations Population Fund.
· Worked as a manager and psychotherapist in the safe spaces project of the United Nations Population Organization and the Etijah Foundation
· Worked for many international organizations in treatment and psychological support
· Worked within the psychological and social support team to protect children from violence and disaster victims
· Works as a CBT cognitive behavioral therapist
· Works as a Dialectical Behavior Therapist (DBT).
· 8 years of experience in dynamic therapy and psychological counseling
· Organizes support sessions for post-traumatic stress disorder
· Worked as a psychological consultant for adults and adolescents
· Worked as a facilitator of group psychotherapy groups for adolescents and adults
تمام جدا و لينا لقاءات اخرى