Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
Specialized in :
Family counseling, teenage problems, children’s problems, mental disorders, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder, addiction treatment
· Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association in Washington
· Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists in London
· Fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine.
· Holds a PhD in marital counseling from the United States of America.
· Member of the World Psychiatric Association
· Member of the International Society of Addiction Medicine in Canada
· Worked as an international lecturer in psychological counseling
· Worked as an ICF Life coach
· Worked as a NLP trainer
· 25 years of experience in psychiatry, family therapy and addiction treatment in Egypt, England, Oman, Bahrain and America
· Owner of Dr. Tawfiq Narouz clinics in Maadi, El Tagamoa, Madinaty and Rehab