Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
General anxiety, eating disorders, awareness, educational counseling
• Holds a Master's degree in Psychology, Faculty of Arts, from Alexandria University.
• Holds a Bachelor of Arts, Department of Psychology, Faculty of Arts, Alexandria University.
• Holds a diploma in psychological counseling for children and adolescents from the Faculty of Arts, Ain Shams University
• Holds many courses such as cognitive-behavioral therapy for mental disorders
• Psychotherapy and primary care course for victims of sexual violence
• Psychotherapy art course.
• Worked as a psychotherapist at MSF for mental health and sexual violence for refugees and migrants.
• Worked as a psychologist in the RDDP project with refugees in Alexandria at Save the Children International.
• Worked as a psychologist at SCEMA Center for Mental Health and Addiction Treatment.
• Worked as a Clinical Psychologist - British International School - American Section.
• Worked as a field coordinator and psychotherapist in raising awareness of HIV for adolescents and young people in the Aware Project in Alexandria in cooperation with UNICEF.
• Worked as a psychiatrist at the Dr. Yasser Abdel Qawi Center for Mental Health Services for Adults and Adolescents.
• Worked as a psychologist in the harm reduction project, the Youth Association for Population and Development, and the United Nations Preparing to Combat Crime and Drugs.
• Worked as a coordinator of the Mashwari project in the Youth Association for Population and Development and UNICEF.
مريحه في الكلام