Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
Personality disorders/addiction / psychological counseling for young people and adolescents
· Holds a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology.
· Holds a Bachelor's of Arts - Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts, Tanta University.
· Holds a diploma in clinical psychology - Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts, Tanta University.
· Holds a diploma in the rehabilitation of a specialist in cognitive-behavioral therapy, College of Women, Ain Shams University
· Holds a program to prepare a cognitive-behavioral therapist for addiction - approved by the Alexandria Medical Syndicate in cooperation with the Recovery Center.
· More than 6 years of experience in the practice of measurement and psychotherapy for children and adults..
· Preparing and implementing behavioral and cognitive-behavioral intervention and treatment programs for behavioral and psychological disorders for children and adults.
· The application and interpretation of psychological tests for children and adults.
· Conducting workshops and educational seminars on childhood disorders and proper upbringing methods for parents of children in the villages and cities of Gharbia Governorate