Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
Children's behavior modification, children and adolescent problems, Psychological treatment for adult mental disorders
· Holds a Pre-Master's degree from the Faculty of Arts, Department of Psychology, Helwan University.
· Holds a Bachelor's of Arts in Psychology from Helwan University.
· Has many training courses such as cbt, DBT, PTSD
· Worked in the Family Court as a psychologist.
· Worked as a psychologist at Dr. Hisham Ahmed Pediatric Clinic.
· Worked as a psychologist in the center of our children-willed.
· Worked as a psychologist in the Association of Innocent Angels.
· Worked as a psychologist at the Birds of Paradise Center.
· Worked as a psychologist at the Child Care Foundation.
· Training in Abbasiya Hospital as a psychologist.
· Training at Al-Ajyal Specialized Hospital as a psychologist.
· Worked as a psychologist in Al-Majid Association for Orphans.
· Worked as a psychologist, technical director of behavior modification at Dar Al-Orman.
· Worked as a psychologist in the Kayan Association for People with Disabilities.
· Worked as a psychologist at Arkan Center for Physiotherapy.
· joined the Maisrbek School to study sexual abuse and its impact on different age groups.