Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
Depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, marital and family relationships, psychological and behavioral disorders for adolescents, educational counseling.
· Holds a Master researcher in Mental Health at Ain Shams University Ain shams.
· Holds a Diploma in Clinical Psychology Mansoura University.
· Holds a Special Diploma in Mental Health Department of Psychological Counseling Ain Shams University.
· Holds a Professional Diploma in Mental Health Department of Psychological Counseling Ain Shams University.
· Holds 1-Pre-Masters Psychological counseling: Ain Shams University Faculty of Education.
· Holds a 2-Diploma in Special Education Learning Disabilities: Cairo University - Open Learning Center.
· Holds a 3-Educational Diploma: Cairo University - Institute of Educational Studies.
· Holds a 4-Bachelor of Islamic law: Al-Azhar University - Faculty of Islamic Studies and Arabic.
· Holds a diploma in marital therapy (the Arab Institute for Mental Health).
· Holds a diploma in behavior modification (Ain Shams University).
· Holds a Diploma in Counseling
· Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (Egyptian Foundation for Cognitive Therapies)
· Dialectical Behavioral Therapist (Association of Psychotherapists)
• Worked and volunteered for 10 years in many international and local development institutions in the field of psychological support.
• Worked at Zad Clinic.
• Worked at Al-Tayseer Clinic.
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (Egyptian Foundation for Cognitive Therapies)
• Dialectical Behavioral Therapist (Association of Psychotherapists)
• Positive parenting coach.
• Trained in cognitive behavioral therapy for children and adolescents.
• Trained in PTSD
• Trained in play therapy and talk therapy