Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
Develop therapeutic and nutrition plans for obesity and thinness problems, nutrition programs for chronic diseases, therapeutic nutrition
• Holds a Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery Faculty of Medicine from Alexandria University.
• Holds a Master's degree in Public Health and Nutrition from Alexandria University.
• Holds a Ph.D. in Public Health and Nutrition from Alexandria University.
• Holds a fellowship in Clinical Nutrition, Institute of Human Nutrition, Columbia University, USA.
• Holds a Professional Certificate in Environmental Management and Community Development from Harvard University.
• Holds a Fellowship and Permanent member of the Obesity Research Institute at Columbia University in America.
• Founder and Head of Obesity Research and Treatment Unit at the National Institute of Nutrition.
• Founder of the Center for Obesity and Nutrition in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Worked as a Clinical Nutrition consultant at the National Institute of Nutrition in Cairo.
• Worked as President of the Egyptian Society for Public Health and Nutrition.
• Worked as a Nutrition consultant for oncology patients, at Future Hands Hospital for the treatment of cancerous diseases.