Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
• Holds a Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery 1988, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University.
• Holds a Master's degree in Public Health and Nutrition 1994, Alexandria University.
• Holds a Ph.D. in Public Health and Nutrition 2000 Alexandria University.
• He holds a fellowship in Clinical Nutrition 2000 Institute of Human Nutrition at Columbia University in America.
• Holds a professional certificate in environmental management and community development from Harvard University in 2016.
• Founder and Head of Obesity Research and Treatment Unit at the National Institute of Nutrition.
• Founder of the Center for Obesity and Nutrition in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Clinical Nutrition Consultant at the National Institute of Nutrition in Cairo.
• President of the Egyptian Society for Public Health and Nutrition 2010-2017.
• Fellowship and permanent member of the Obesity Research Institute at Columbia University in America.
• Consultant of Nutrition for Oncology Patients, Hands of the Future Hospital, for the treatment of cancerous diseases, Alexandria.