Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
• Holds a Doctorate in mental health and family counseling
• Holds a Master's degree in mental health and family therapy
• Holds a Diploma in clinical psychotherapist
• Holds a Diploma in management and behavior modification techniques for children, adolescents, and people with special needs
• Holds a Diploma in multidimensional cognitive-behavioral therapy for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder and primary depression.
• Mental health consultant at the Directorate of Health Affairs
• Chairman of the National Council for Childhood and Motherhood in Kafr El-Sheikh Governorate.
• Worked in the field of psychotherapy in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Worked as a teacher at King Saud University in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Member of the Egyptian Association of Psychologists
• More than 20 years of work experience in the field of family and marriage counseling
• Provided training courses for mothers of ordinary children and people with special needs, and rehabilitated workers in the psychological and educational fields
• A certified training consultant in civil society organizations.
ما شاء الله حد فاهم جداً ،ايجابي جداً