Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
Marriage counseling, relationship problems, self-development.
• Holds a Doctorate in mental health and family counseling
• Holds a Master's degree in mental health and family therapy
• Holds a Diploma in clinical psychotherapist
• Holds a Diploma in management techniques and behavior modification for children, adolescents and people with special needs
• Holds a Diploma in multidimensional cognitive-behavioral therapy for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder and primary depression.
• Worked as a mental health consultant in the Directorate of Health Affairs
• Worked as the head of the National Council for Childhood and Motherhood in Kafr El-Sheikh Governorate.
• Worked in the field of psychotherapy in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Worked as a teacher at King Saud University in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Member of the Egyptian Association of Psychologists
• More than 20 years of work experience in the field of family and marriage counseling
• Provided training courses for mothers of ordinary children and people with special needs, and rehabilitated workers in the psychological and educational fields
• Worked as a certified training consultant in civil society organizations.