Please enter your mobile number to recieve a verification code and reset your password.
• Holds an MSc in internal medicine
• Holds an MBBCh.
• ent in an official mission to Gazza (Palestine) to share with Palestinian doctors for control of an epidemic of viral meningitis.
• Shared in the tropical medicine course with NAMERU-3 as a lecturer.
• Shared in publishing the updated clinical guidelines for the management of infectious diseases in fever hospitals through the Egyptian ministry of health.
• Shared in publishing the updated management of HIV infection through the Egyptian ministry of health in collaboration with the WHO.
• Head of the scientific committee by the order of the minister of health during the outbreak of Dengue fever Dairrott center, Assiut government.
• Member of the scientific committee of the Egyptian protocol of the ministry of health for the pandemic coronavirus.
• Member of the Egyptian committee of AIDS.
• Lecturer and instructor at the ministry of health in the CME program.
• General manager at Abbassia Fever Hospital.
• General manager of the directorate of fever hospitals at the Egyptian ministry of health.
• Consultant internal medicine (infectious diseases) at Al Agouza police hospital.
• Member and vice president of IDCARE (Infectious Diseases Consultants and Academic Researchers) group society of Egypt.