Psychological counseling, psychotherapy, family and marital counseling, psychoanalytic therapy, and art therapy, psychoanalysis of children's and adult drawings, Anxiety, Depression, Pathological fears, Interpretation of disturbing dreams and nightmares, Marriage counselling and relationships.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Ain Shams University.
- Holds a Master's degree in psychology from Ain Shams University.
- Holds a PhD in Psychology from Ain Shams University.
- Received Abdul Hameed Shoman Prize in Psychological and Educational Sciences - The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- Received Benha University Appreciation Award in Social Sciences - Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Founder and Head of the Psychological Counseling Unit, Faculty of Arts, Benha University.
- Worked as Head of the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Arts, Benha University.
- Worked as Trainer for clinical psychologists through tours and workshops inside and outside Egypt.
- Worked as Consultant of psychological and family counseling at the Bedaya Center for Psychiatry in Benha.
- Member of the Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt.
- Works as a psychiatrist registered in the register of psychiatrists at the Ministry of Health and Population.